Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Jewel's Culture

There are a lot of things that could represent Chinese culture. But I feel that Crystals represent my Chinese culture most because my family believe that it heals us physically and mentally just by wearing or displaying it around the house. Crystals are believed to have healing properties and are also able to emitte positive charges in the mind and body. Crystals come in different shapes, sizes and colours. Each colour represents different meanings and also brings contrasting effects to the person who is wearing it. I'm currently wearing a black colour crystal bracelet. It reduces my anger, impatience and also my regular mood swings. I used to be a trouble kid but now I calmed easily and perky all the time. When I was a young girl, I used to have dreaded migraines. Even after taking assorted types of medicines, performing yoga, and having needles all over my body (acupuncture) the migraines still seize over my life till one day I discovered that crystals can actually help cease this pain. My migraines slowly boil down till I had no more dire migraines anymore. What a revolution it was for me to enjoy my daily life without having to massage my head and pull my hair like a mad person all the time.
Here's a picture of the crystal that I'm wearing

No comments:

Post a Comment