Saturday, February 28, 2009

Self Concept (Terms)

Having a self concept is important because it determines who we are in life. It's the way we see ourself and we use that to create a vision and ascertain the friends we mix with. It's what makes us fit in with a certain crowd and do things differently from others. Having a self concept is also the most important principle concerning success. My self concept is I'm a young girl, but I'm far from being a teenager. I'm as open as the oceans, sometimes, just as deep. The public is my friend, and strangers are my favourite . I'll like you until you give me a reason not to. I am not worried about living up to your standards; only my own. I expect a lot from people and I think that's fair in its entirety. I will point out your flaws without hesitation, but always with good intentions. I know where I want my life to take me and I'm not afraid to step on some toes to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment